- My Talks -
Would you like me to come and talk at your school, event or in an organisation? I am an experienced public speaker, broadcaster and mediator. Below is a sample of some of the talks I give on mental well-being and about topical issues of the day as well as giving motivational talks about parenting and issues relating to adolescents and children. All enquiries to email@example.com
Parenting & Adolescence
- 'Raising Happy Kids in an Anxious World' - We all want to raise happy kids. However, life's stresses often get in the way! This talks helps parents to rekindle the joy of family life with practical tips and strategies for parents to use in daily life.
- 'Bully-Proof Kids: Developing Resilience & Social Skills'
- 'Working with Teenagers'
- 'The Storms & Stresses of Adolescence'
- 'Developing Resilience, Confidence and Social Skills in Children'
Mental Well Being & Topical Issues
- 'Mindfulness', 'Well-Being & Mental Health' - Mindfulness gives you the time and brain space to make better choices. This in turn promotes feelings of well-being. Mindfulness can help with all aspects of life including the demands of parenting.
- 'Self Care, Well-Being & Resilience : Why Caring for yourself is critical'
- 'Enjoying a Work-life balance when you have a demanding family!'
- 'Finding peace in a busy world'
- 'Introduction to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy'
- 'Roots & Wings'
- 'Positive Body Image'
- 'Exploring Bibliotherapy – Can you read yourself better'
- 'Building Friendships, developing resilience & Handling conflict'
- 'Bullying, Kindness & Tolerance in a Complicated World'